AdSense

Search Meh!

Amz 2

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Feedly - Mark As Unread

After hearing news of Google Reader and Feedly replacing its predecessor, I had an inkling to find out what they are since they're really popular and all (since I never used them before). Thus I decided on trying out Feedly with good results except for a few bad points like not maximizing monitor space plus no drag & drop feature during organization of subscribed websites (also called subcriptions). After trying to using a while, I forgot to turn off it's auto read setting when scrolling through feeds ending. It was difficult to find the 'unread' button until I found it so:


A quick Google search showed that most people find it ,well ,to put it simply ,missing!
If you're reading this, most likely I've solved your dilemma. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

All readers are welcome to Comment. Comments will be moderated before they are gazetted.