AdSense

Search Meh!

Amz 2

Monday, December 13, 2010

Geminids Meteor Shower

From my various information sources, it seems this Geminids meteor shower is quite astonishing - intensifying in radiance every year and not originating from a passing comet(source:Wikipedia) . I'm looking forward to it tonight or in the first few hours of 14 December 2010. If I'm lucky, I would be able to observe my first meteor shower. Hope its observable : ) .


-----------------------------------------------After A Few Days--------------------------------------------

Well,I didn't get even a glimpse of the meteor shower. Only thing I got was fatigue and a bit of nagging from my family. I only get to see it online. Here's a few :

I do NOT proclaim any of these images are of mine or of self creation (just to state my point and to avoid any conflicts). They're pretty wonderful from just any point of view. I'm just disappointed I didn't manage to get a shot at it. Oh well, better luck next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All readers are welcome to Comment. Comments will be moderated before they are gazetted.